Who are we?
Cognigo redefines the way organizations manage and control their data. We use cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology to help our customers to regain confidence through data visibility.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join our talented, fun and professional R&D team!
As our DevOps engineer, you will:
- Establish different environments such as AWS EC2
- Be in charge of products deployments (CD)
- Manage CI tools
- Monitor clients’ installations
- Design services and workloads to be used in large scales, as well as testing it.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years of experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins/TFS/Team City.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Extensive knowledge in Linux servers, esp. Ubuntu and RH/Centos.
- Experience with Scaling, Configuring and managing data sources such as ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Experience with VMware systems.
- Experience with on-premise deployments.